Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Well it's Crazy Hair time again at school. I told Sarah Kate last year that I'd come up with something great for this year's crazy hair day. Surprise, I didn't. I'm so horrible, but I wasn't in the best of moods and well, I really just didn't want to. So the night before I stayed up late trying to think of something to do. This is what I came up with:

She liked it. It made her happy and I guess that's all that really matters. She didn't win, but she knew she wouldn't and she was OK with that. She had fun and the kids in her class liked it.

I was kind of excited to do Ben's hair. With it semi long and curly I thought of all these things I could do. A Mohawk, a spikey do, and other crazy things, but he didn't want any of it. He wanted his hair to be crazy like it is when he twirls his finger in it. So that's what he got. He also had a great day. He didn't win in his class, but he loved it and thought his hair was totally crazy.

Here's Ben twirling his finger in his hair. Crazy kid!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is what i love about kids. They call it crazy hair day. I have those days all the time but call it bad hair day.