Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kristin's Bowling Fun

Hannah's turn bowling with Daddy's help.

Every year my family goes bowling the day after Christmas. You see, it's my cousin Kristin's birthday and one year, the year I was pregnant with Sarah, they decided it would be a fun thing to do. Apparently it caught on because every year since we've gone bowling on this day. I'm not much of a bowler, but it's fun to do once a year and the kids love it.
Grandma and Gracie

My brother brought his new and hi-tech camera and took some cool shots during Cosmic Bowling.

Grandpa and the little girls.

Hannah's cute little feet in her little bowling shoes.

The family has gotten big enough that we have to have 3 lanes going at once. One for the kids, one for the women, and one for the men. I haven't been fortunate enough to go to many of these, we did live in DC for 4 Christmas', but it is my understanding that the men always outscore the women. This year I'm proud to say the women outscored the men. We were all so proud of ourselves. We all had a wonderful time bowling followed by lunch/dinner at Juniper Takeout and then some fun games at my mom and dad's.

Kristin's kids Will and Braden. (One of Ryan's crazy pictures)

Daddy helping Ben bowl.

Gracie with my cousin's little girl Layna.

No comments: