Saturday, August 15, 2009

'Blue Hat, Green Hat'


Have you ever read the book 'Blue Hat, Green Hat' by Sandra Boynton? It's a board book that's been a favorite book for all of my kids. It show 4 different animals wearing different color articles of clothing on. Three of the animals have their clothes on right, but the poor turkey just doesn't know how to wear his clothes. He stands in his hat, puts his shirt on as pants, puts his pants on as a hat, and so on. My kids think it's hillarious.

So, recently they've been acting just like the poor turkey. Their favorite is to put their clean underwear on their head. They come out of their bedroom naked with their underwear on their head. It's very, very funny. The other day I told Hannah to go get dressed. I was in the kitchen and she came in with her skirt outfit on completely wrong. She had the cutest little smile on her face that I just had to laugh and take a picture. I love the silliness of little kids. It reminded me so much of the book I just had blog about it.

Hannah with her clothes on funny. Skirt as a shirt and shirt as pants. She thought she was soooo funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes pull that down sweetpea show me your lovely childcunt, I LOVE seeing themnude at her age