Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Week Of Sickness

I haven't really blogged in awhile because nothing has really happen and because last week was not a good week. It all started Sunday night when Hannah threw up. We had a day off and then everyone except Gracie and I took a day or night to be sick and throw up. Don't worry! Gracie and I didn't throw up, we just felt sick the entire week. Luckily it only lasted until about Friday and then everyone was feeling good enough to resume normal activities. Every time one kid gets sick I know we're in for many days of sickness. I guess that's what happens when you have a family as large as mine.
During our week of sickness Kenny told the kids he would let them watch movies in their beds. We don't allow TV in our kids room, but we thought, since everyone was feeling so sick, we'd make an exception. Kenny took the DVD players out of the car and hooked them up on the bunk beds. The kids thought it was great and it was a good way to get them to rest so they could feel better.

1 comment:

The DeVito's said...

That's a great idea. Glad everyone is feeling better. I'm NOT looking forward to the first time Bella gets sick!