Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Public Service Announcement

For our ward party tomorrow night we're having a movie night. Everyone's suppose to submit a short home movie and we'll be watching all the funny things the families in the ward have done. It's complete with popcorn and awards given by the activities committee. We chose to do a movie from late February of 2005. We were still in Utah and Sarah Kate was almost 3. I thought it was so cute that I just had to put it on my blog. I hope you enjoy it. Kenny added the music and everything to make it feel more like a real movie. It shows us just how much Sarah Kate has grown up in the past 3 years.

3 comments:

Camille said...

That was really cute! :)

Samm and David said...

Holly Moly! That was seriously one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I was literally laughing so hard that Dave came in the room. I love the credits at the end...pure genious. :)

Helen said...

This is adorable! I remember seeing it shen you first made it, but I'd forgotten how little Sarah Kate was at the time. Thanks for sharing!