Sunday, April 29, 2012

Making Rolls

I got an amazing roll recipe from a friend of mine in Virginia and when the cold winter months hit I love to bake bread for dinner.  The kids really enjoy helping and the more we make them the more helpful the kids are getting.  Of course they still have to eat as much dough as I will allow them to eat, but they also love spreading the butter and helping me roll up the rolls.  We've done this for many years and on February 29th I decided to get out the camera a take a few pictures.
Sarah spreading the butter while the other's wait patiently for their turn to help roll the bread.
They're becoming pros at rolling the dough.  I'm so lucky to have so many good helpers.
Who knew making bread could be so much fun.  I hope this is a part of their childhood they always remember.

No comments: