Sunday, April 29, 2012

Loving Little Boys

Kenny and I are consistently amazed at how well our kids get along.  Of course they fight, every kid fights with their siblings, but overall I think my kids get along so well.  Much better than my brother and I did growing up.  They really seem to love each other and want to be around each other.  I feel so blessed for this.  I love how my family has turned out.  The kids pair off so well, but still get along with everyone.  Ben and Sarah are great friends and love doing things together.  Gracie and Hannah are great sisters who are always together.  It's been so much fun watching Dan and Adam turn out the same way as the older kids.  They love each other and love playing together.  It's so much fun watching them hug and kiss each other, watching them so excited when the other one wakes up and watching them interact together.  The other day the kids were watching TV in the middle room when I caught a glimpse of the little boys.  Dan was holding Adam on his lap while watching a movie.  I had to grab the camera and take a few pictures.  It was just too cute.
Not only do I think it's so cute, but I love the difference in size between these two.  It's crazy how different two kids from the same parents can be.  You'd never guess they are only 13 months apart.
What a good big brother Daniel is.

No comments: