Friday, March 9, 2012

New Years Disappointment

After Christmas I headed to Logan with the kids to spend a week with my family.  My cousin was in town for the week from California and I wanted to spend some time with her.  It was a lot of fun hanging out with family, so fun in fact that I didn't take any pictures.  Oh well!  Maybe next time.

We were suppose to spend New Years in Grace.  I headed up Friday night and Kenny was going to come up Saturday morning.  However, Friday night didn't go smoothly.  I'll spare you the details and just say that I slept about an hour thanks to multiple kids throwing us ALL over the place.  It wasn't pleasant for any of us.  I decided, rather than stay with sick kids, that I'd drive home the next morning.  So we spent our New Years at home with sick kids and an exhausted mom.  Oh well, it happens.

The kids were all VERY disappointed that they didn't get to stay and play with their cousins.  So once they were feeling better we let the 4 youngest get in mom and dad's bath tub.  It's totally like grandma's hot tub, right!?!  It wasn't our most favorite New Year's ever, but we're hoping the new year will be wonderful.




Love this picture of Dan.  I don't know what he's doing, but I love his face.

No comments: