Thursday, February 3, 2011

What A Memory


One night in early January we were having breakfast burritos for dinner. While I was cooking Hannah starting talking about what she wanted for dinner. She said "I want that thing we had that night we lived in our old house. You know that night we heard the train." Surprisingly, I had no idea what she was talking about. She was very patient with me and even though I couldn't figure it out she, very calmly, kept trying to help me. We went to daddy and asked him for help, but he couldn't figure it out either. She described the night so well that I actually think I remembered it, but I had no idea what we had for dinner. After about 15 minutes of talking about it, I finally figured out what she wanted, CORN ON THE COB. Even though it didn't go very well with breakfast burritos, I just had to let her have the corn. She was so happy and had3 pieces of corn. I was amazed with her memory and with her patience with me. She is one special little girl.


YUMMY!!!!!!!

No comments: