Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Don't Hit Your Sister In The Face With A Book!


On Wednesday, December 29th I was upstairs cleaning and the little girls were playing down in their room. Hannah came upstairs holding her eye and crying. She told me Gracie threw a book at her and hit her in the eye. After making sure she was okay I went downstairs to discipline Gracie. Hannah came to her sisters defense right away and let me know they were playing a fun game of "throw the books around the room." Apparently while throwing books in their fun game, Gracie accidentally hit Hannah in the eye. Rather than getting Gracie in trouble, we had a nice little talk about how throwing books is not actually a good game to play. Just one of the many battle wounds I'm sure my kids will get over the years.

No comments: