Sunday, February 20, 2011

Daddy's Birthday Donuts


We have 5 birthdays, starting with Kenny's and ending with mine, within a 2 month period and for 3 of those birthdays we have cake, lots of cake. Last year Kenny and I decided to have donuts for your birthday's instead of cake. By the time my birthday comes we're pretty tired of birthdays and cake so donuts make it easier to enjoy them. So, after Kenny opened his presents we got the donuts out to decorate. It's a fun little tradition I think we'll keep forever.

The kids decorating their donuts.

Kenny blowing out his one candle.

I was very creative. After I wrote this Sarah said, "Mom you're not married to an old man, you're married to an awesome man." I couldn't argue with that.

Sarah's donut.

Nice face bud! The frosting I bought to write on the donuts was a little dark. We all came away with very colorful faces.

Hannah loved her donut. Can you tell?

Gracie eating her donut. Yummy!

Dan got a little bit of my donut. He enjoyed it very much and got messy eating it. Just what a 18 month old should do.

No comments: