Friday, December 14, 2007

It's Still Just Not Right


This is Jeff Corwin (dinner was a little late.)

No matter how many times you think of it, it's still not right. That's what Kenny and I tell each other all the time. If you're curious what I am referring to, it's none other than the untimely death of the beloved Crocodile Hunter. The reason I bring this up is, Hannah has recently found a love for nature shows and for Steve Irwin. She's always loved animals and watching them on TV, but in the past month or so she has really taken to them. Out here, in the east, Crocodile Hunter comes on while I'm cooking dinner and many times Steve has been my babysitter. If Hannah won't stop pulling on me, trying to get me to hold her, you know, things that make cooking really hard, I know I can just turn on Steve and she's happy. But for me, every time I turn it on I think, "It's still just not right."


Doesn't she look entranced?

No comments: