Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jordanelle for the 4th


My cute kids on a bridge at Jordanelle Reservoir.
As I said earlier, this summer was a hot one. I for one was not a fan of the heat and when the 4th of July came around I didn't want to go do anything festive because I didn't want to be out in the 100+ heat. We decided we didn't want the holiday to just go to waste so we headed up into the mountains for some cooler air. We've been wanting to go to Jordanelle Reservoir since we moved back to Utah and we thought July 4th would be perfect. We got there late, but still had fun wandering around, playing in the water, and even seeing a water snake. The weather was beautiful and being outside in nature always uplifts me. It was a great way to spend the 4th of July.

We love being silly
Walking in the river.
I do love summertime and summer pictures.
Playing in the river.

No comments: