Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oreo Cake Messes

The Oreo Cake.


We were busy the day of Sarah's party. We spent the morning a Scheel's and didn't get home until an hour or so before her party.I wasn't feeling great by then and I wasn't feeling like making a cake. We stopped at Walmart on the way home and bought Sarah a cake and she loved it. It was an Oreo cake with cupcakes around it and she was so excited. I felt bad that I didn't make her a cake, but she didn't mind so I managed to be okay with it.The girls had fun putting cake all over their faces and giggling a lot. I was shocked the the 11 year old girls got so much messier than the 9 year old boys did at Ben's party.
Sarah with her cake.
Blowing out the candles.
Getting cake in her face thanks to her friend Gaby.

The girls with their cake covered faces.

No comments: