Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy 11th To My Sarah Kate

Sarah with all her presents.
Sarah had a great 11th birthday. I can't believe she's growing up so quickly. She often informs me that she now only has 2 years until she's a teenager and 5 years until she's 16. I'm excited to see her grow up, but I can't help being sad to watch her grow up. Luckily she's turning into a fantastic kid so I feel pretty lucky.

First in the morning on her birthday we allowed her to open presents (one of the advantages to being off track for your birthday.) She did pretty good this year on gifts with a fishing pole, new bag/purse, 2 Monster High Dolls (one from grandma and grandpa) and a Skylander character. She was pleased and that's always good. We had a fun filled day after that. We headed to IKEA for free kids meals, gotta love Tuesdays, and then headed over to Planet Play to use our Pass Of All Passes. Happy Birthday Sarah Kate!

Opening her Monster High doll from Grandma and Grandpa.

There doll was way cooler than ours, apparently, and she was so happy to get it.

Her new bag that she helped pick out. I guess in some ways it's good to be older.

No comments: