Saturday, March 2, 2013

Children's Museum

Six little kids after a long, fun day at the Children's Museum.
I found out Wednesday, February 13th was free day at the Children's Museum if you brought in a blanket or coat to donate to the homeless shelter. It's hard to pass up a deal like that so I called my sister in laws and only Mindy could come, we missed April, but it was a lot of fun.  The big kids were all in school so we only had Gracie, Dan, Adam, Landon, Lilly, and Tate.  Only a few, haha! The kids played for hours and had tons of fun. We took a little break and went to the food court in the mall for lunch and then headed back to the museum. I loved watching the kids explore, play, pretend, and just enjoy the day. I loved talking with Mindy and getting some adult interaction. I love that my kids keep asking to go back and I love that it was free.  What a great day.
Driving the car!
The first thing you see when you walk in is the house. Dan and Adam spent at least an hour in the house and didn't want to leave. 
Gracie playing in the water.
Daniel and Landon doing a little gardening.
Gracie dressing up as a duck.  What a cutie.
Dan loved the cash register. He played there for hours and wouldn't look up for a picture.
Playing in the water.
My cute little niece Lilly bug.
Dan having fun riding the horse.
Gracie at the cash register. She's always got to pose.
Driving a big truck!
One last picture because Gracie is such a goof ball. She had fun climbing the sign outside the museum.

No comments: