Thursday, January 24, 2013

Meeting Santa

The kids (plus mom) with Santa.
My sister in law called me and told me there was going to be a Santa Clause at the Woods Cross Junior High on December 8th.  She invited us to go with her and my other sister in law.  I figured a free Santa with cousins, sure, why not.  We loaded the kids up around 5:00 and headed down the road to see Santa.  The line wasn't too bad and the kids enjoyed playing with cousins while we waited.  Our family went first and all the kids were excited to see Santa except for Adam.  We took a group shot first, but the only way Adam would even get close to Santa was if I was holding him, so I got to be in the picture with the kids.  After the picture the kids took turns talking to Santa for a few minutes.  It was quick, but free and lots of fun.  I think we'll have to go back next year.

Ben explaining to Santa what he wants for Christmas.
Daniel had no problems with Santa and had plenty to say to him.
Hannah talking to Santa.
Adam finally warmed up to Santa just enough to get his candy bag.

The kids talking to Santa.  I didn't get a picture of Gracie.  This is the only one I have.
Sarah telling Santa what she wants for Christmas.  It's nice know at 10 your still young enough to talk to Santa.

No comments: