Monday, May 16, 2011

6 Month Pictures Take 1

I just love this picture, binky and all.

My favorite wall in my entire house is in the entry way. It's covered in pictures of my kids. One picture of them at 6 months (or somewhere close to 6 months) and their current picture. I find it funny the number of people who see that wall and immediately drop their jaw in amazement. "You have 12 kids," they ask. HaHa, so funny.

Anyway, it's that time again when we have a 6 month old (or somewhere close to 6 months.) Adam has been in desperate need of a picture and so now that the snow has melted, for the most part, we've been taking him out to see if we can get a good picture of him. Kenny's also trying to do some photography on the side so he's been taking test shots of the other kids. So, between these two things, we have lots of great pictures of the kids. I, of course, have to share them and I'll start by showing the first test shots of Adam. It was a cool, but kind of warm compared to what we've been experiencing, day and we had just been swimming at the gym. We drove down to the waterfalls to see how it looked for pictures. Kenny found a nice little spot and he snapped a few pictures of Adam while the other kids ran around on the grass. The spot was good so we decided we'd have to try again on a non-swim day, when Adam's in a picture outfit. For now, here are some of the test shots Kenny took.

Fortunately Adam is a very happy baby and it makes taking pictures of him very easy.


This one's my favorite. He's not looking at the camera, but I love it anyway.


The other kids wanted to get in on the picture action, but Hannah's pictures were the only ones that turned out. She is growing into a very beautiful girl.

No comments: