Friday, December 12, 2014

4th of July

This is one of my favorite pictures. For me it captures the perfect 4th of July image.

We started the 4th of July out in Orem this year. We were trying to make it too the balloon festival, but discovered that I had the wrong time and when we got there it was already over. We headed to the Orem Trafalga instead and played some miniature golf and enjoyed some short 4D movies. After that we headed to Thanksgiving Point where we hung around in the crowd and goofed off. Just before the fireworks started to went to Kenny's office and ended up having a fantastic view of the fireworks. It was a perfect Independence day.

I love this picture of my goofy kids.
Look at me mom, I'm so big.
Gracie wanted a turn also.
My singing and dancing girls.
What a good looking kid.
She's a 12 year old goofball.
His face shows what a great day we had.
I typical Gracie face. She's such happy/silly kid.
I'm such a lucky mom.
The fireworks where beautiful.
Happy 4th of July

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah has such lovely little buddingtits I hope she still has her cherry I want to pop it, 2 stepdaughters and a great niece all had theirs popped before 12 mycock is made for loving youngpussy 8 was the youngest