Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lost Tooth

Gracie missing her first tooth.
In November the kids were gathering for family prayers and while we were waiting Dan and Gracie were being a little (okay maybe a lot) wild. During this wildness they happened to crash into each other and Gracie's 2 front teeth became wiggly.  Being that she hadn't lost any of her bottom teeth yet and those teeth normally come out first, I was worried about how to keep those wiggly teeth in as long as possible. She did a great job keeping them in, but on December 4th that first tooth had had enough. It came out in the morning during breakfast. She was so excited to have her first missing tooth. The other tooth came out about a week later and so for Christmas she was able to say, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth." To my surprise, about 2 weeks after he first tooth came out, we noticed the permanent tooth coming in. I don't know how much help the crash with Daniel did in loosing the tooth, but I was very pleased that she wasn't going to have a gap for months and months.

No comments: