Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Practice Pictures


Kenny had a few more photo sessions during the month of December.  I love it when he takes pictures of the kids.  I really think they are a great way to capture the everyday life of a child.  The kids are all posing for the camera, minus Dan's coloring which he was just doing and Kenny decided to take advantage of it and practice taking pictures of him. Even though they're posing, it still shows things the kids do most day and shows there personality and typically we don't take pictures of that sort of thing.  Maybe that's why I love these pictures so much.  Anyway, here they are, some complete with Kenny's descriptions from Facebook.  Enjoy!  Kenny does such a great job. 

Dan jumping on the bed.  Classic little kid shot.

Muscle Ben

From Facebook:  And this is how our son went blind. One flash to his left, and let him play with the other flash just to finish him off.

Dan coloring.  This boy loves to color.

Hannah reading a book.  I love the Christmas Believe above her head.  I think it adds to the shot.
And the last one is of me.  Sorry I normally hate pictures of me, but I thought he did a great job on this one.

No comments: