Thursday, January 19, 2012

Picture of the Day


Kenny's decided to do a Picture of the Day folder on Facebook in order to practice his photography skills.  We've been so busy lately that it's been more of a "Picture of the Whenever I Get the Time" folder.  It's been fun even if he hasn't worked on it as much as he would like.  Back in November we got our first and pretty much only snowfall of the season.  It wasn't much snow, but it made for some great pictures while that beautiful white stuff was falling out of the sky.  Kenny and I headed out to the deck and he practiced some techniques with his umbrella's.  I think the pictures turned out great. I got some comments about the above one and how it looks like I'm in outer space and Mary Poppins like it looks.  Whatever it is, I think they're pretty cool.

No comments: