Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bath Time


It was time for bath and normally Ben and Sarah take a bath or a shower together and then Gracie and Hannah take one together. In early May I told Ben and Sarah to go get in the shower. Hannah begged me to let her get in with them, so the shower of 2 became a shower of 3. After a few minutes Gracie wanted in on the fun so we had the 4 oldest in the shower at one time. When it's a shower day, instead of a bath day, Ben likes to have what he calls a shower bath. This is when they take a shower, but plug the drain so the bathtub fills up. They did this with all 4 kids in the shower and when the bathtub was almost full they decided to take a bath instead of a shower. So of course we had to let Daniel join them. What a cute bunch of kids I have. I absolutely love that they love each other so much. I am one lucky Mommy.




1 comment: