Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gracie's New Trick

Gracie's such a brilliant child. Though she can't sit up yet she has taught herself to crawl around (OK, it's more of the get up on your hands and knee's and then flop down thing, but I have seen her do a few crawl movements) and she can get to wherever she wants to go. However, she has recently learned a new trick that's so much fun. She has begun to really enjoy eating fruits and vegetables, and at the same time has learned to blow raspberries. I guess when you learn to do two different things at the same time it's only natural to do them AT the same time. I guess I should clarify that she only does it with veggies, you know the ones that are more likely to stain. I've taken to feeding her with one hand and holding the other hand up near her mouth to catch the spray. It's the only way I can keep my clothes and face clean.



Here she is blowing a raspberry with her sweet potatoes. Yes, I'm aware that it would have been smart to put a bib on her, but I was too lazy to go get them out of the dryer.




Now she's just being cute in her seat. She loves the camera and stops doing everything when she sees either the video camera or the digital camera. As annoying as the raspberries can be sometimes, she is oftely cute making them and they sure make her happy. She always smiles or giggles after she does them.


Oh! On a side note. I wanted to put a video of her giggling on here a couple months ago when she started giggling, but as I mentioned above I couldn't get it on video because everytime I'd bring the camera out she'd stop. Kenny helped me tonight and I finally got a good giggle on tape so I thought I'd share it. She laughs a lot like Hannah.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Good luck with dodging the flying fruit and vegetables.