Saturday, December 13, 2014

Battle Creek Waterfall

All the hiking kids, minus baby Tyler.
On July 17th we hiked to Battle Creek Waterfall with my sister-in-law Sarah and her boys. It was a little steeper of a hike that I thought it would be (and read about), but the kids all hiked it with no problems. The waterfall was very impressive and the kids enjoyed playing in the pond a little further down the trail. I loved hiking with Sarah and having a chance to chat with her. I sure do love getting outdoors and there's just something wonderful about playing at the bottom of a waterfall.

Trying to get Ben to stand near the waterfall. (It was cold and very loud.)
These cute kids are getting really big, really fast.
Ben and Hannah near the waterfall.
I love that these guys moved Utah and we can hang out together now.
This girl is so much fun. I miss my little Sarah Kate, but I'm loving my big Sarah.
Best sisters playing in the pond.
Man I love hiking.

No comments: